6/11/22

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 6/11


Be with me, Lord,
from the moment I wake up,
through the day and night ahead,
until I wake again:
be with me, Lord...

Slow me down
when I go too fast, Lord,
when I'm running 'round in circles
pace my steps that I might do
what truly must be done:
please slow me down, Lord...

Help me lay aside the foolish things
I don't need or really want;
help me lay down any burdens 
I no longer need to carry:
help me let go, Lord,
help me let go... 

Calm my fears 
and ease my worries,
lift my spirits,
give me rest...

Open my ears to hear your voice,
my eyes to glimpse your beauty,
my heart to fill with your pure love,
my mind to know your counsel,
my soul to drink your mercy
and my mouth to give you praise...

Keep me mindful, in the moment,
of this day that you have made, Lord:
help me find the peace it holds for me,
the gifts that it may bring...

Amen. 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!