8/27/22

NIGHT PRAYER: Saturday 8/27

Between this weekend and Wednesday I'll be traveling in three states involving two fights - my time is short and I'm drawing on the archives to lighten the load!

    Photo by Paul Snatchko

Take me by the hand, Lord,
and open my eyes to your glory,
the beauty of all that is simple...

Seduce me with soft curves
and the touch of a blossom's paper-thin skin,
pillowed upon a bed of green

an elegant puff of pure charm
pinched 'round the edge
and gathered to points both chaste and coy...

And hidden within, an intruder
come to suckle your essence,
sweet and sacred...

O, that I could be that bee,
deep within your supple folds,
feeding on the nectar of your grace!

Take me by the hand, Lord,
and open my eyes to your beauty,
the glory of all that is simple...

Protect me, Lord, while I'm awake
and watch over me while I sleep
that awake, I might keep watch with you
and asleep rest in your peace...
 
Amen. 

 
If a widget doesn't appear below, click here!


Open the eyes of my heart, Lord,
open the eyes of my heart:
I want to see you, I want to see you. 
 
To see you high and lifted up,
shining in the light of your glory.
Pour out your pow'r and love,
as we sing, "Holy, Holy, Holy."
 
Open the eyes of my heart, Lord,
open the eyes of my heart:
I want to see you, I want to see you.

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!