10/5/22

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 10/6



 
Lord, I'm grateful for people who are patient
with my random, odd, annoying ways...

I'm grateful for people who graciously bear with me
when I'm cranky, tired and grouchy...

I'm grateful for people who fill in for me
when I've got too much to do...

I'm grateful for people who've got my back
without my even knowing...

I'm grateful for people who sustain me 
when I'm powerless and weak...

I'm grateful for people I work with every day
- and who make my work my joy...

I'm grateful for people who may not even know
how great a gift they are to me...

I'm grateful for people, out of sight, behind the scenes, 
who help keep my world together...

I'm grateful for people without whom I'd be lost
and who I often taken for granted...

I'm grateful for people who hold me in their heart
and pray for me each day...

I'm grateful, Lord, for you: my rock, my strength, my hope,
my shelter and my shield...

I'm grateful for the untold ways you lead me through each day
and help me make it through the night...

I'm grateful for your mercy, your pardon and forgiveness
inviting me to endless second chances...
 
For all the help that's mine from you and others in my life:
I give you thanks and praise, Lord,
now and ever more...
 
Amen.

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!