12/15/22

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 12/15


Now, HERE are a few things to PAUSE and PRAY over!

    Only YOU know what YOU need to do
        to prepare for Christmas
    but here are a few suggestions for all of us
       - and a few blanks for us to fill in on our own...

1) Even if I don't send cards, I'll send a card,
     or an email, write a litter or make a phone call:
     To someone who'd love to hear from me....

2) I'll make sure my Christmas giving
     includes a generous outreach to those in need:
     Key word: generous!

3)  I'll reach out to someone who's alone or lonely
      and invite them to be part of my Christmas:
      And I'll do that sooner than later - before it's too late!

4) I'll make plans with someone to go to church 
     on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day
     and I'll start making those plans today...

5) The little drummer boy (Pa-rum-pa-pum-pum!)
      played on his drum for Jesus:
      My personal gift to the Lord will be _______________ 
 
6) I'll reconcile with someone (family or friend)
        with whom I've been at odds:
        And I'll be the one to take the first step!
 
7)  __________________________________
 
 
8) __________________________________
 
 
9) __________________________________
 
 
10) _________________________________
 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!