10/17/23

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 10/17

Image source
 
Lord,
sometimes I get my priorities mixed up
so I'm asking for your help in knowing
what I most need to do:
   - who most needs my time today?
   - who most needs my help today?
   - who most needs my ear today?
   - who most needs to hear from me today?
   - who most needs my compassion today?
   - who most needs my forgiveness today?
   - who most needs my smile today?
   - who most needs my prayers today?

And I also need to ask:
   - how do I most need time with you today?
   - how do I most need your help today?
   - how do I most need your word today?
   - how do I most need your strength today?
   - how do I most need your mercy today?
   - how do I most need to know your love today?
   - for what do I most need to pray today?

Help me know, Lord,
    what I most need to do for others today
and how, today, I most need you 
    in my heart, my prayer, my life...

Amen.

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!