12/28/23

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 12/28


The old year's not quite done, Lord,
and the new year's not yet here,
there's four days left until we raise
a toast to Auld Lang Syne...
 
It's now too late to finish
all I know I've left undone
and too early to begin
what waits ahead for me to do...

So let me take a breather, Lord,
between the old and new,
some time to pause and thank you
for what's been and what will be...
 
A pause to recollect 
that you are Lord of all my days,
that in good times and in bad
you are my way, my truth, my life... 

Let me take these days as gift, Lord,
to let go and to prepare
and to thank you for your help and grace
from year to year to year...

Amen.
 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!