2/14/24

Three things I'm sure of this February 14

 

There are three things you can be sure of this February 14:
    Ash Wednesday and Valentines: two for one!

1) God's always watching over me, 
        forgiving and helping me,
            looking for ways to enter my heart...

2) On Valentines Day my heart's wide open,
        yearning to know that I'm loved and chosen,
            cared for, embraced and special...
    Ash Wednesday opens a  season of faith,
        a springtime of hope, a promise of joy,
            a time to be me: God's chosen, beloved...

3) God who's wise, ingenious and crafty
        will take advantage of this double day
            when my heart is especially open.
    God will patiently wait and watch for a moment,
        sneak in unannounced or take me by storm,
            to enter my heart with mercy and peace...

So, don't miss this time, this moment of grace
    to meet the One your heart has been seeking,
        to meet the One who's been seeking you...

 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!