4/18/24

NIGHT PRAYER: Thursday 4/18

 
Lord, help me fall asleep tonight...

Help me pull the shades and draw the drapes
   on my worries and my fears...

Help me rest from this day's problems
   'neath the covers of your love...
 
Help me hand into your care
   all those I carry in my heart...

Help me lay my weary head down
   on a pillow filled with prayer...
 
Help me give my grief a rest
    and hide myself in your embrace...

Help me surrender my anxiety
   and pray for peaceful dreams...

Help me nod off, trusting fully
   you'll keep vigil 'til I wake...
  
Help me sleep in restful slumber
   to refresh my soul and body,
help me fall asleep tonight, Lord,
   help me fall asleep in you...

Amen.

Here's a beautiful, calming instrumental piece,
        to help us fall asleep tonight...

Evening Song (Sanctuary Rose Rondo in G Minor, Pt. 1) 
     by David Lanz 
 
 If a widget doesn't appear below, click here! 


 

 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!