5/8/24

NIGHT PRAYER: Wednesday 5/8



We are the clay, Lord, and you the potter:
we are all the work of your hands...
     Isaiah 63:7  
 
 
Like clay in your moist hands, Lord,
    shape me, form me, make of me
        the person you desire me to be...

Turn me on the wheel of all my joys and sorrows,
     mold me in your image, Lord,
and bake me in your kiln, 
    in the furnace of your heart ,
        in the fire of your Spirit
and let your warm fingerprints 
    mark me as your own....

Let me be as clay in your gentle hands
    for you know better than I, Lord,
        the person you desire me to be...

 
Protect me, Lord, while I'm awake
    and watch over me while I sleep
that awake, I might keep watch with you
    and asleep, rest in your peace... 
 
Amen.

Change My Heart: You are the Potter  by Eddie Espinosa

If a widget doesn't appear below, click here!
 

 
 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!