6/27/24

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 6/28

 
 
 This morning's prayer might be considered a companion piece for yesterday's Night Prayer...
 
Lord,
please give me 
    the strength,
    the drive,
    the patience,
    the talent,
    the will,
    the trust,
    the diligence,
    the courage,
    the balance,
    the humility,
    the insight,
    the wisdom,
    the spirit,
    the daring,
    the skill,
    the humor, 
    the backup,
    the gentleness,
    the tenacity,
    the friends, 
    the intelligence,
    the counsel, 
    the resources,
    the joy,
    the grit,
    the guts,
    the confidence,
    the imagination,
    the support,
    the faith,
    the curiosity,
    the knowledge, 
    the creativity,
    the willingness,
    the determination,
    the prudence,
    the hope,
    the perseverance,
    the self-control,
    the heart,
    the love,
    the steadiness,
    the endurance,
    the staying power
and whatever else it takes
    and whatever else I need -
to meet the challenges
    that come my way today...
 
With your help, Lord, 
    I can do all things.
 
Be my help in everything I  do,
    and in all you call me to do - today...

Amen.


  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!