8/4/24

Pause for Prayer: SUNDAY 8/4

 If a video doesn't appear above, click here!

I love this, Lord,
    the view from my front porch
        here in Georgetown, Colorado...
 
Down in the valley here, 
    looking up at the mountains,
I have an inkling 
    of how great you are,
        immense and overpowering
and a much keener sense
    of how small I am,
        inconsequential, limited and slight...

Yet, your greatness, in no way, 
    keeps me from your glory
and my insignificance, in no way,
    blinds you to my presence...

In fact, in some mysterious fashion
    your greatness is completing me
while my finite self is opening
    to be filled with your great glory...
 
I love this, Lord,
    the view from my front porch
        here in Georgetown, Colorado
where the finite and the infinite, 
    the mortal and eternal
        meet in deep and soaring prayer...
 
Amen.
        

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!