Lead me along this day's path, Lord:
help me leave the past behind
and open my heart to the future...
Lead me along this day's path, Lord,
though I can't know, though I may fear
what's down the road for me...
Lead me along this day's path, Lord,
keep me from dragging my butt
and dawdling, stalling, delaying...
Lead me along this day's path, Lord,
and keep me in the moment:
don't let me turn back...
Lead me along this day's path, Lord:
point me in the right direction
and let let nothing change my course...
Lead me along this day's path, Lord:
help me trust the road you map for me
though I don't know where it ends...
Lead me along this day's path, Lord:
show me the way and stay by my side
with every step I take...
Lead me along this day's path, Lord,
as I know you always do
and give me the grace to follow
where your love and wisdom lead...
Amen.
This is probably NOT the "Lead Me, Lord" you know!
Lead Me, Lord by Gary Valenciano
If a video doesn't appear below, click here!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!