8/11/07

A good story...



The Two Wolves


One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said:

"My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all. One wolf is evil, filled with anger, envy, greed, guilt, jealousy, lies, and pride.
The other wolf is good, filled with peace, love, humility, kindness, joy, generosity and compassion."

The boy thought about the story and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee answered, simply, "The one you feed."


-ConcordPastor

1 comment:

  1. yes, that is a good story. It made me very sad. I find it very hard for stuff in my life not to feed that evil wolf- I don't like this at all, but sometimes it seems out of my control.
    The comforting thing I try to remember is that God knows this and He knows how much I try to keep the good wolf full...

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!