1/11/08

Season's end: Straight, No Chaser!



I don't believe in reincarnation - but if I did, I'd want to come back as a member of a men's a capella group! And I wouldn't mind being in the group you're going to listen to here, Straight No Chaser from Indiana State University.

In the Advent and Christmas seasons I've offered you some musical moments. This one is of a MUCH lighter nature but it's a great way to close out the Christmas season - with a big smile and a heart full of wonderful sounds.

Enjoy!

(And welcome back to Ordinary Time...)

2 comments:

  1. How fun! And I don't think you have to wait for reincarnation (which you don't believe in, nor do I) to be in a men's a cappella chorus. Why don't you start one in the Archdiocese of Boston? Another thing to add to your already very full schedule, but you would enjoy it so much. And you already have an in with Boston Catholic TV to launch your debut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED this...how delightful and creative!

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!