4/5/08

Welcome our new brother in Christ!



Please welcome our new brother in Christ, John Thomas DiCesare, baptized at our 9:30 a.m. Mass on March 30! John is the son of Tamara and Paul and little brother to big sister Juliana.

John Thomas,
you have become a new creation:
you have clothed yourself in Christ.
See in this white garment
the outward sign of your Christian dignity.
With your parents, godparents and the Church to help you
by word and example
bring that dignity unstained
into the everlasting life of heaven.

Amen!


-ConcordPastor

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful picture. Welcome and Alleluia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara and Paul,
    What a joy to see a picture of John Thomas on this blog! It just doesn't seem that long ago that we went through the RCIA process together. I loved the picture of your family.
    Love from both Tom and I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful picture of my family and a very special pastor.
    Much love, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful photo and it just gives a hint of the spirit present during Mass when a child is baptized at the font. The water, the candles,and the prayers always serve to remind me of what Baptism means.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you feeling better? Is this the longest you've gone without a new post? We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your concern!

    I am feeling better. I got away for a few days on the Cape this week which was great.

    I came back to a very busy weekend - two intergenerational Faith Festivals on Sunday, one at 1:00 and one at 4:30, with yours truly being the presented for adults and high school students at both sessions.

    Then, as you'll see in my homily, a tragic accident in town... The funeral is not in my parish but the loss takes a toll on many in many ways...

    One more Faith Festival - Monday night - and I should be back up to speed.

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!