7/3/08

Are you having a problem with this blog?

UPDATE: My thanks to a handful of readers whose responses helped me identify and finally solve the problem with this page. I believe it's back in good shape - and I couldn't have done it without you!

A couple of folks have told me they're having a difficulty getting this page to load.

I'm having some problems with this myself and am not sure yet of the origin of the difficulty.

One temporary quick fix is to move your cursor to the lower right corner of the page, click to drag and expand the page even just a small amount, and it should open up.

If you're having difficulty, I'd appreciate your leaving a comment to that effect in the combox.

Thanks!

-ConcordPastor

10 comments:

  1. No problems here. I have a Mac and use Firefox if that helps with troubleshooting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having some trouble but I think it is relative to the blog site.

    FYI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I open your blog it jumps right to the Monday June 23 post with the MSNBC video link. I was never able to get that link to play, by the way. I wonder if that could be the source of a problem?
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure what the problem is. No notice of it on the Blogger site and not all my readers are experiencing it.

    A quick fix is this: if the page loads and freezes, move your cursor to the bottom right corner of the page, click and "expand" the page even the slightest bit and it should come to life.

    If anyone has any advice - it would be much appreciated!

    I don't know what to say about Tom's difficulty (above).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with previous remarks----it seems to be the June 23 posting. The blog opens for me (on a Mac, using Safari) but it always has opened to that particular day with the blank video screen for the video you attached.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to remove the troublesome June 23rd post - let me know if that helps.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You may be correct. My screen was already in the expanded mode and there was no problem. I minimized the size and the fireworks post wouldn't load.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. That did it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww gee...the June 23rd post was my favorite of all time! Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. To the last anonymous comment, just above: rest easy! I've republished your "favorite post of all time" - without the troublesome video!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!