7/18/08

Happy Anniversary!

 

 

This blog is a year old today! From my first post:

I have often thought of starting a blog and this rainy afternoon has provided an opportunity for me to give it a try. I don't know if I have or can make the time to keep this fresh but I do know that if it becomes stale, it will disappear. (I'm not even sure I'll be able to set this thing up and get it online!) So, let's see how this goes...
This blog began on a rainy afternoon and as I'm writing this, a long, hot sunny summer day is ending in a thunder storm! (For a little nostalgia, here's my first month of posts.) This is post Number 962 and the sidebar tells us that we're just a little shy of 50,000 hits. I believe this venture has gone pretty well and in no small measure that's due to your interest, faithfulness and support - on and off line. My goal for year two is to get my homilies online in audio - pray for an increase in techno-savvy for yours truly. So the title above (and the cake!) is for all of us who take joy in writing and reading this page. With much gratitude and love, ConcordPastor

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! And thank you so much for enriching my life and helping me on my spiritual journey.
    I'm looking forward to continuing to be inspired in year two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first anniversary! I'm grateful for your blog, it is a gift of generous and faithful ministry to all of us. May God continue to bless you.
    Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  3. As your sister I have know you longer than most people on earth, but your blog has brought me new insights into your life and enkindled fond memories. All this and food for spiritual thought besides. Thanks for a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and many many thanks for giving us your wonderful blog. You enrich our lives every day. God bless you and keep you in his loving care, CP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary and thank you so very much for all your hard work in putting together this blog for us! We are so blessed to have you provide us with all the spiritual
    readings, pictures, etc, etc. Its great for my spiritual journey and
    prayer life-almost like being on a
    retreat! (And, I like the idea of
    receiving the upcoming readings ahead of time)
    I LOVE this Blog...

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!