7/18/08

All you holy men and women, pray for us!



Here's a smattering of holy pattering!

G&S fans will recognize the melody: first one to "name that tune" in the combox wins a free log-on to A Concord Pastor Comments!

And the WINNER is: Paul Snatchko! (Click on Paul's name and check out his fine blog!)

It goes too fast for me to count but a number of those images have appeared here over the past year.

Whaddaya think? A new Litany of the Saints?

Enjoy!

And a H/T to Dom over at Bettnet.


-ConcordPastor

8 comments:

  1. Can't "name that tune" but sure enjoyed the "show!" I'll continue to log-on myself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is from Gilbert and Sullivan, but can't really name that tune. Thanks for the smile and the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gilbert and Sullivan is correct - but who can name the operetta and the song title?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the very model of a model major general.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the Major General's song from "The Pirates of Penzance."

    "I am the very model of a modern major general ... "

    ReplyDelete
  6. And the WINNER is Paul Snatchko:

    The song is "I Am the Very Model of a Modern Major General" from Pirates of Penzance!

    Check out Paul's fine blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read and published Paul's answer before reading Diana's response which came in minutes earlier! Diana was really the first response but Paul included the title of the production so with their permission, I'll declare them tied winners and BOTH may have a free log-in to this page!

    (The anniversary revelry is the source of this largess on my part!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, but Paul's title was more correct than mine. I confused "modern" with "model."

    Happy 1st Birthday, and thanks for the largess!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!