4/25/09

Oh, why is that doggy in the window?


Photo: Boston.com

I drove into Boston for a meeting yesterday and it was a glorious day to be on the road and riding around Jamaica Pond! I passed a car with two dogs in the back seat crowding each other to get their faces out the window into the rush of April breeze warmed just right by the sun. They were certainly enjoying having their faces in the wind!

So, I rolled down all the windows in my car (well, the three that work!) and let that same rush brush my face: the dogs knew what they were doing!

Why do dogs like to hang their heads out of car windows?

And here's a little Vivaldi for the first weekend of real Spring weather in New England for 2009!


-ConcordPastor

2 comments:

  1. IMO, one of the great visual delights in this world is the site of doggies, ears and tongue flapping in the wind, out car windows. Second to that is the view from behind someone driving with a dog in the passenger seat. Cracks me up every time. Thanks for this post and the Vivaldi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I listened to Vivaldi's "Spring," I kept remembering driving around with Lucy in the front passenger seat with her head hanging out the window. How she loved that! I think her favorite phrase was "Wanta go in the car?" She also was a fan of Vivaldi (just kidding!)

    Miss my Lucy...

    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!