2/15/10

Link of the Day: Sacred Space

This occasional series, Link of the Day, features links already on my sidebar or sites I've discovered in my Internet travels. Long enjoying a place on my sidebar, Sacred Space is a site for daily prayer which comes to us from a group of Irish Jesuits. The homepage reads, "We invite you to make a 'Sacred Space' in your day, and spend ten minutes, praying here and now, as you sit at your computer, with the help of on-screen guidance and scripture chosen specially every day."

I encourage you to take a look at this site, especially as a help for prayer during the season of Lent. I've just bookmarked it on my iPhone for access on the road and you might think of doing the same.

In addition to the guided prayer Sacred Space offers online, there's also a printer-friendly version available just a click away. Lent 2010

Did you take a look yet? This is a site you have to see to appreciate - and it's right here.

2 comments:

  1. Yes Father this is a wonderful, inspirational site and I have bookmarked it as well....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sacred Space... I started out using their small booklets for the liturgical seasons and the online resource. I now keep the yearly prayer book on my desk.

    It is a great resource and I am glad that you have recommended this rich site.

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!