7/21/10

Correction!



When Rocco is kind enough to link to this page from Whispers in the Loggia I'm always grateful and my stats get a good shot in the arm. Today Rock linked to an earlier post of mine and credited this page with first mention of the USCCB's Social Media Guidelines. But that's not the case.

Over a week ago I came across a link to the bishops' new Guidelines and after reading them I reported on them here. Unfortnately, I don't remember where I found the link - it was on another blogger's page - and my search efforts have not turned up the page to whom the scoop belongs. If that blogger steps forward, I'd be more than happy to give credit to whom the credit is due!


Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!