2/17/11

Why is the shortest month so long?



Those who live in these parts were treated to temperatures in the 50's today - and at least the same is forecast for tomorrow!  I know this is but an early blip of spring on the winter screen - but I'll take each and every blip Mother Nature offers us.

In addition to February's annual drag on my mood and movement, many things on my desk and on my mind (and a few in my heart) have limited my time here in Concord Pastor's corner of the blogosphere.  Give me another day or two, though, and I hope to be up to speed.

In the meantime, please take another look at the post below and continue to hold in your prayer the men and women who serve and protect us...

(And... have you taken time yet to look at this weekend's scriptures?)



Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

1 comment:

  1. Take all the time you need, our thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Andie

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!