Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Epiphany


El Cielo de Canarias / Canary sky - Tenerife from Daniel López on Vimeo.


Take a few minutes with the video above...  then ask, pray:


What simple beauty sweeps slowly through my life, unnoticed?

What missed magnificence surrounds me?

What gossamer waves do I mistake for clouds?

What light hallows and haloes the shadows I fear?

What heavens crown my every night with jewels?

Open my eyes, O Lord, lest I miss even a glimpse

of how you are revealed wherever I am,

wherever I go...



(H/T to TH for the link to this video)


Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

2 comments:

Missy Francis said...

Beautiful!

Lu said...

...(to me) the reflection/prayer added more meaning and more beauty to the (already) beautiful work of art...today we in HK were blessed with a fine, beautiful day and watching this video and reading the prayer, am glad Lena and I spent some time to admire the late afternoon skies He gave us today! Your prayers inspire, challenge and remind me of how good God is...thank you!!!