5/25/11

Having dinner with The Cookie Monster

Image: Cookie Monster

Tonight our RCIA team and newly confirmed and received (along with spouses and a fiance) went out for dinner. We shared a great meal at Vincenzo's in West Concord, an evening marked by laughter, sharing and a good deal of story telling.

Over dinner I discovered that one of our recently confirmed writes a blog on of my favorite topics: cookies!  Although I don't think cookies have appeared on this page to date, it's certainly time to take a look at the work of someone who understands the cookie craft very well indeed.

Cookie Monster's blog includes recipes, baking tips and step-by-step photos for baking cookies - and, here and there, bars, biscotti and other mouth watering treats.

Shannon's getting married this summer and her groom has a lifetime of wonderful desserts ahead of him!

Image: Cookie Monster
The Cookie Monster now has a spot on my sidebar!

 
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout out Father Fleming! Dinner was great last night!!!! Glad you like the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookies look great and I like her blog! What a nice dinner out that must have been. I am planning dinner (not as fancy I'm sure) at my house for team and our 2 priests, 4 candidates & spouses/girlfriends and really looking forward to it. It is hard to manage a get together since our younger people have horrendous work schedules. Like the way you did that.

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!