2/16/12

Problem solved!

Image source

Regular readers know I've had some problems with posting the audio widgets for my Sunday homilies.  First I had a difficulty with getting a working embed code from the site to which I upload my audio files. Once that seemed to be solved, some readers reported that on opening my page my homily would automatically start playing - and could not be stopped!

I'm grateful to the handful of readers who responded to my request to let me know how widespread the problem was.  Mila Magno, a very patient and cyber-savvy reader, suggested that the problem was due to a bad interface with Chrome and found a different embed code for me to use that circumvents the difficulty for readers on Chrome!

Offending posts have been corrected and now all should be well.

Thank you, Mila Magno!


 

 
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

1 comment:

  1. Anytime Fr. Austin. Just let me know if you have any problems.

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!