4/21/12

Praying 10 minutes today: April 22

Set aside some time for prayer...
find a quiet place... 
take a few deep breaths... 
be still... and know that God is near...

A word to reflect on:  
A pure heart create for me, O God,
put a steadfast spirit within me...
give me again the joy of your help...
- Psalm 51


Refresh my heart, Lord, 
   and give me new hope as this day begins...
Make pure my desires, my motives, my thoughts, my words...
Restore my faith, Lord, 
   and help me to trust in you today...
Strengthen my spirit, Lord, 
   and give me courage to face this day's difficulties...
Reach out and take my hand, Lord: 
   guide me and give me the joy of your help....

The Lord is my help and my hope:
be still... and know that God is near... today...
      

This is a simpler form of my Lenten series for daily prayer. I'll offer posts like this a couple times a week.  If you find them helpful,  please let me know.  Here are some tips for praying 10 minutes a day...


   

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!