5/16/12

Come, Christians, Join to Sing!



I wanted so much to share this with you that I made my first tentative venture into the world of YouTube with the hope of posting on my blog a video of my parish bell choir which I recorded with my iPhone at a recent concert at my church. There were a fair number of false starts and a need for large portions of patience but, finally - success! (I had been able to post a snip of this on FaceBook but getting the whole piece online was a bit more work.)

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did (and do!). I wish now that I had sat closer to the front - live and learn!

And yes, ALL the sounds you hear come from bells!


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

1 comment:

  1. Loved hearing the bells again and watching Jim conduct!

    Thanks for persevering in your mastery of the new social media.

    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!