12/18/12

Adelaide, Concord and Colorado

Image source

Just a week ago I posted a piece on knitting, prompted by a post on my sister's blog Keeping Me In Stitches.

Well, as the song says, "It's a small world after all!" 

Matt Abraham, a morning radio talk show host in Australia, follows my blog via Twitter and has occasionally "favorited" and "retweeted" my posts.  Matt (@KevCorduroy) was kind enough to "favorite" my post on knitting so I told my sister to watch her page for some visitors from Down Under who did, indeed, begin to appear.

Last night  Matt tweeted to let me know about his 12/18 column in Adelaide Nowwhich includes a nice reference to Concord Pastor's page and my sister's blog.  

Matt has his own knitting story to tell, all woven together with a Christmas motif under the title, "Gift is in the giving."


It's a small world, after all!



 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!