A FaceBook friend just posted this image of the "Prodigal Daughter" by Patricia Terrell O'Neal which I'd like to add to the collection of images of "the prodigal" that I posted yesterday in anticipation of this coming Sunday's gospel.
Everytime I see an image that inspires or moves me I download it to my phone and set it as the wallpaper for the day (or week, however long until I see another) This became my phone wallpaper today! I also wrote it down on my wish list. def going to get a copy of the print when I have some extra $. Love this!
Click on the bible above, then scroll down for this coming weekend's readings and some brief, helpful commentary.
Caesar, God - or myself?
Help for Haiti
Reach out to the people of Haiti with health care, education and community development through Health Equity International (formerly known as the St. Boniface Haiti Foundation).
Everytime I see an image that inspires or moves me I download it to my phone and set it as the wallpaper for the day (or week, however long until I see another) This became my phone wallpaper today! I also wrote it down on my wish list. def going to get a copy of the print when I have some extra $. Love this!
ReplyDelete