4/15/13

Praying in Boston...




The Lord Is My Shepherd by John Rutter on Grooveshark

The Lord is my shepherd, therefore can I lack nothing.
He shall feed me in a green pasture
and lead me forth beside the waters of comfort.
He shall convert my soul,
and bring me forth in the paths of righteousness,
for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the Valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for thou art with me,
thy rod and thy staff comfort me.
Thou shalt prepare a table before me
against them that trouble me.
Thou hast anointed my head with oil,
and my cup shall be full.
But thy loving kindness and mercy
shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell In the house of the Lord,
forever.
HolyFamilyParish
 
     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!