5/27/13

Pause for Prayer: Monday 5/27





Lord, as I pray for and remember on Memorial Day
   those who have died,
      these are the names that come to my mind and heart...

(Take the time you need to remember - to write down -
the names of family members and friends who have died
and especially those who died serving our nation...)

You know their names well, Lord,
  and I pray that you hold them all now
     in the palm of your hand
  as I hold them in my heart and prayer...

May they rest in peace, Lord
   - in your peace.

May their souls and the souls of all the departed faithful
   rest in peace...

And may your light, Lord, shine upon them forever...




   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!