6/13/13

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 6/14

Image by Emma Olsen

Weather's been rainy where I live, maybe where you live, too. 
Whether wet or dry, we all know rainy days
and this might be a time to pray for a blessing in the rain...


Rain, rain...

Lord Jesus,
let your healing soak me
like the rain:
let your mercy be a downpour,
your reign a springtime shower...

Soak me, drench
and all but drown me!

Leave me dripping
with moist anointings
of your touch:
my toes and every inch of me
cleansed, refreshed and pure...

Lift my face to rejoice
in the rain of your love:
let me drink it in
and drink it down,
deeply...

Give me the thirst
that only you can quench
and lead me
to a river of your blessings...

Rain, rain,
rain of my Savior:
come today
and never go away...




 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!