8/23/13

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY August 24

Image source

(This "Pause" is a weekend prayer and since the weekend begins
for many on Friday night, I'm posting this a little earlier than usual.)




Lord,
   however you reveal yourself this weekend,
      and you will,
   help me to see you...

Whatever word you speak to me this weekend,
      and you will,
   help me to hear it...

Wherever you might lead me this weekend,
      and you will,
   help me to follow...

Whatever you ask of me this weekend,
      and you will,
   help me to do it...

And whenever, this weekend, I forget you, Lord,
      and I will,
   forgive me and turn my heart again to yours...

Amen.


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!