8/24/13

Weekend, Weekday, ANY day!



My thanks to faithful reader Lily H. for suggesting the suitability of my "weekend" Pause for Prayer as an every day prayer. Here's a "daily" rendition of what I posted earlier today:


Lord,
   however you reveal yourself this day,
      and you will,
   help me to see you...
 

Whatever word you speak to me this day,
      and you will,
   help me to hear it...
 

Wherever you might lead me this day,
      and you will,
   help me to follow...
 

Whatever you ask of me this day,
      and you will,
   help me to do it...
 

And whenever, today, I forget you, Lord,
      and I will,
   forgive me and turn my heart again to yours...
 

Amen. 



 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!