10/28/13

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 10/29

Image source

 And you will know the truth,
 and the truth will set you free...
- John 8:32

Audio for today's Pause for Prayer
 

Lord,
open my thoughts
to know the truth you share with me today...

Open my heart
to the truth I find hard to accept...

Open my eyes
to recognize the truth I often miss...

Open my ears
to know the truth when I hear it...

Open my mouth
to speak the truth that's not easy to share...

Open my choices
to the truth of fairness...

Open my decisions
to the truth of justice...

Open my arms
to the truth of my neighbors' needs...

Open my conscience
to the truth of my failings...

Open my soul
to the truth of your love for me...

Lord,
open my day to your truth,
your whole truth
and nothing but the truth:
that your truth might set me free...

Amen.



 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!