11/20/13

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 11/21

Image source


Audio for today's Pause for Prayer
 

Lord,
even before I wake up
you know the whole of the day ahead of me...

Before I open my eyes
you know all of this day's sorrows
and all of this day's joys...  

Before I'm out of bed
you know the hopes and dreams,
the worries and fears I have
of what this day might bring...

You know everything I'll face today:
you'll be my strength when I am weak,
as you're my strength when I am strong...

You know the blessings and the burdens
of the day that lies ahead:
make me grateful for your gifts
and help me carry what I bear...

You know the help I'll need today
and you will not fail to offer it:
give me all the grace I'll need
to live this day in peace with you
and with all whose paths cross mine...

Amen.



 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!