11/11/13

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 11/12

Image source

Audio for today's Pause for Prayer



Slow me down, Lord,
and sit with me in the quiet of my prayer...

Help me know where I am,
where I've come from,
how I got here,
where I'm heading,
where you lead me
and how, with your help,
I'll get there...

In the quiet of my prayer
by the roadside of my journey,
let me see how you've been there
every step along the way,
when I've followed by your side
and even when I went astray...

Teach me your ways, Lord,
and show me your paths...

With your Spirit as my compass
help me find the way,
the path that's mine, the road you chart
to lead me to your peace...

Amen.





   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!