12/10/13

Pause for Prayer: WEDNESDAY 12/11

Image by Evelyn Williams


Comfort Ye, Comfort Ye My People {from the Messiah} by Handel on Grooveshark


Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.
Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, 
that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned.
The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, 
Prepare ye the way of the Lord, 
make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
 - Isaiah 40


Lord, 
   open my eyes, my arms and my soul
   to the comfort you offer me today...

And open my heart and hands
   to those who wait for me to comfort them,
   to those who wait to comfort me,
   and to the peace that's ours
   when we comfort one another...







   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!