1/20/14

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 1/21

Image by DS

Audio for today's Pause for Prayer

 

Keep it in today!
 
I do try to keep it in today, Lord,
and I share that advice with others
- all the time...

I know the importance
of not obsessing about the past
or trying to live in the future...

But sometimes the moment at hand,
is really difficult
and it's not easy to keep it in today...

Help me embrace the uncertainty
between yesterday and tomorrow
and teach me to sing in the rain,
to dance in the rain,
through whatever comes my way...

Help me embrace the uncertainty
with the assurance of your embrace, Lord,
and the song of love you sing to me
in every storm I weather...

Amen.




 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!