2/28/14

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 3/1

Overwhelmed by Carolyn LeGrand

When there's too much going on,
give me your peace, Lord...

When I'm feeling overwhelmed,
come lift me up...

When things are moving much too fast,
then slow me down, Lord...

When it seems I just won't make it,
give me hope...

When I don't know where to turn,
show me the way...

When I'm totally confused,
give me your wisdom...

When I hurt inside and out
touch me with healing...

When I wonder where you are,
show me your face, Lord...

When I cannot find an answer,
speak your truth...

When I don't know how to pray,
send me your Spirit...

When I'm feeling all alone,
stay by my side...

When I'm tired and worn out,
refresh my strength, Lord...

And when I cannot fall asleep,
send me good dreams...

Amen.



 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!