3/1/14

Pause for Prayer: SUNDAY 3/2



Lord,
   when you speak to me today,
      help me hear and understand you...

Whatever you ask of me today,
   give me the strength I'll need to do it...

If you confront me today,
   may I stand in the light of your truth...

Whatever you offer me today,
   open my mind and heart to receive it...

Wherever you lead me today,
   help me follow you, step by step...

If you challenge me today,
   help me meet you without fear...
   
If you would change me today,
   make me as clay within in your hands...

If you would heal me today,
   help me let go the pain I cling to...

If you would help through this day,
   accept my thanks and all my praise...

Amen.







 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!