Whaaaat? Are you serious?
There are some hard sayings in the scriptures this weekend:
- take no revengeWhaaaat? Are you serious?
- cherish no grudge against anyone
- love your enemies
- love your neighbor as yourself,
- when someone strikes you on your right cheek,
turn the other one as well
- pray for those who persecute you
From Leviticus to Matthew, this weekend's Word is very challenging and demanding.
Check here to take a look at the texts from which these sayings come - along with some brief commentary on them.
Bringing children to Mass with you? Check here for hints on helping your younger ones prepare to hear the Word.
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments