3/3/14

A pocket Cross for Lent


This is the pocket Cross we'll be distributing in my parish this Lent. (Ash Wednesday is March 5.)  The quote from the prophet Joel will also be the theme of my daily prayer posts in Lent.  If you'd like to have one of these pocket Crosses for Lent, just send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Fr. Austin Fleming
55 Church Street
Concord, MA 01742

There is no charge for the Cross and this is not a fundraiser so please do not send any money with your request.  However, if you're looking for a place to send your Lenten sacrificial offerings, let me suggest you consider the St. Boniface Haiti Foundation which is on my sidebar year 'round.

I sent out a number of Crosses to points all around the country today and I'd be pleased to send you one, too.



 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!