6/9/14

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 6/10


I have a fairly good idea
of how I'm going to spend my day:
   where I'll be going
   and who I'll see and talk to
   and what I'm going to do...

But I'm gonna stop for a few minutes
- right now, Lord -
and ponder how you'd like me to spend my day:
   where you want me to go
   and who you want me to see and talk to
   and what you want me to do...

Gonna stop - right now - to pray
and think that through... 

   Lord, where's the one place you want me to go today?
   Who's the one person you want me to reach out to this day?
   What's the one thing you'd have me do today?

And if my plans for today aren't yours, Lord,
help me trust that your plans
are better than mine...



 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!