7/10/14

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 7/10


Wake me up,
get me up,
start me up, Lord,
when I’m tired and slow to begin...

Lift me up, 
pull me up, 
raise me up, Lord,
when my get-up-and-go is all gone...

Wash me up,
clean me up,
spruce me up, Lord,
when I need to start over once more...

Cheer me up,
buck me up,
buoy me up, Lord,
when my spirits are down and I'm blue...

Pump me up,
build me up,
buff me up, Lord,
when my willpower's weak, out of shape...

Size me up,
shut me up,
give me up, Lord,
when I need to be put in my place…

Help me up,
pick me up,
prop me up, Lord,
when I need to rely on your strength...

Push me up,
move me up,
boost me up, Lord,
when I’m stalling and falling behind…

Stand me up,
stir me up,
shake me up, Lord,
when I need a good kick in the butt…

Perk me up,
pep me up,
psyche me up, Lord,
when I’m moping around in self-pity… 

Free me up,
sign me up,
use me up, Lord,
when you need my talents and time...

Bear me up,
back me up,
beam me up, Lord,
to be where you call me to be…


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!