8/4/14

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 8/5


(Every once in a while I like to draw your prayerful attention to this simple song which is always on my sidebar.  Yesterday, this prayer saved and made my day: perhaps it will do the same for you, today...)
 




Take me as I am, Lord:
   not as I pretend to be
   or wish I were
   but as I am, just as I am...

Summon out what I shall be:
   don't let me hide,
   don't let me stall
   but make of me the person you created me to be...

Set your seal upon my heart, Lord:
   mark me as your own,
   brand me with your love,
   claim my soul and sign it with your name...

Live in me today:
   in all my thoughts and words and deeds,
   at home, at work, at rest, at play,
   in every step I take...

Take me as I am, Lord,
summon out what I shall be,
set your seal upon my heart
and live in me...
  



   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!