9/19/14

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 9/20



It's been quite a week, Lord!

I could use some help
so here's my prayer today...

   Refresh me when I'm tired,
   rouse me when I'm drowsy,
   replenish my zest for life,
   restart my energy's engine,
   sharpen my fading focus,
   rekindle my sense of purpose,
   revive my imagination,
   rejuvenate my soul,
   lift up my drooping spirit,
   bring back my sense of humor,
   quicken my get-up-and-go,
   restore my drive to do what's right,
   renew my faith and trust in you...

    Grant me peace with yesterday,
      joy in the day at hand,
         and hope aplenty for tomorrow...

   That's what I need and all I ask,
      be generous, Lord, I pray:
         I need your help today...

Amen.
  

 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!