1/8/15

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 1/9

Photo by Ken S

Cold and chill, bless the Lord;
   praise and exalt him above all forever!
Frost and cold, bless the Lord;
   praise and exalt him above all forever!   
 - Daniel 3:67, 69
Help me bless you in the frost
   that takes the bloom off every rose,
help me praise you in the cold
   that steals my hope for warmer days...
Help me find and praise you, Lord,
   deep in the cold that stings my face,
help me bless you in the wintry wind
  that chills me to the bone...

Help me praise you in the frost and chill
   that visit every year
that I might find you in the winter
   sometimes settled in my soul...

Help me bless you in the winter, Lord,
   that always yields to spring
so I might praise you in the seasons
   of my heart throughout the year...

In good times and in bad, Lord,
   in every clime and sphere,
help me praise you in creation
   and bless you in my soul...
Amen.
For many, far too many, the cold weather is painfully real.
In the Boston area your support of Rosie's Place and the 
Pine Street Inn will literally warm the lives of the homeless.



 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!