7/15/15

On a warm July night on Cape Cod...

Image source
... folks gathered in the parish hall of Christ the King Parish in Mashpee to consider the relationship between social media and the new evengelization.  I'm very grateful for the warm welcome and enthusiastic response I received!  And if you're interested...



After the evening's program my hosts took me to dinner at Bleu at Mashpee Commons.  As the bistro's name suggests, the menu has a strong French influence and - it was Bastille Day!  For the first time I ordered rabbit and I was very pleased.  The centerpiece of the dish was braised with Dijon mustard and accompanied by fingerling potatoes, string beans, carrots and mushrooms.  The portion was hearty, the vegetables perfectly cooked and the broth just right to flavor the meat. Unfortunately you can't hear the strolling musicians in the photo below or see the whole of one of the several small French flags decorating our table!

'Twas, indeed, a very good, warm July night on Cape Cod!



 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

1 comment:

  1. You hit it out of the ballpark! What a wonderful presentation, Austin. And I got to attend by simply going online. Pretty amazing when you think about it.

    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!