7/8/15

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 7/9

Image source

I've been awake since _____
and I probably won't fall sleep until _____

In all the hours between getting up and going back to bed:
when will I stop - and make a time and place to pray?

Why not right now?
It's me, Lord!
I know you have all the time in the world for me:
help me put some time aside for you, right now...

Let's talk, Lord:
    here's what's on my mind...
    here's what's in my heart...
    here's what I'm worried about...
    here's what I'm happy about...
    here's what I'm hoping for...
    here's how I need to grow...
    here's what others have asked me to pray for...
    and here's where I'm going to be quiet
       and listen for whatever you want me to hear...

   Lord, hear my prayer!


 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!